2008-10-01

Challenge

I always was fascinated how different the results are, if three people decide to make a yarn following one proposal. And because I’m curious all the time I want to suggest this challenge:

Create a yarn for one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World


OR

one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World (compiled by CNN)

and create something that is fitting to this wonder.



If you want to read more aubout these wonders, start with this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_the_World


Finish your project within 4 weeks (= end of october) and then show us some pictures. Publish them on your website or in your blog and send me the link. If you don’t have a website or a blog, send your pictures and (if you want to) a comment about your work to me and i´ll publish it here.

Everyone who wants to join is welcome and there will be no winner - it’s just for fun and to see other people’s ideas:-)

2 Kommentare:

Weird hat gesagt…

Great! I'll start thinking :-)

TQ hat gesagt…

Awesome! I'm on it!